INRECOV Soothe & Protect SPF 15
INRECOV Soothe & Protect SPF 15 is a broad spectrum SPF 15 which provides quality UVA and UVB protection. If used as directed with other sun protection measures decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun. It also contains an exclusive complex of ingredients which help soothe visibly irritated areas on the skin and reduce the redness appearance, to allow for an optimized skin recovery after aesthetic treatments.
Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide: to protect the skin from the harmful effects of UVA and UVB rays which can cause sun damage, sunburn and dark spots.
Asiaticoside, Madecassic acid, Asiatic acid to nourish skin and help visibly reduce the signs of irritations caused by dryness.
Glycyrrhetinic acid to help visibly reduce the appearance of dry, irritated skin.
Sodium Hyaluronate replenishes and nourishes to restore suppleness and firmness to the skin.
The green pigment base has a pleasant texture with a matte finish that is non-oily and non-sticky. It penetrates easily to help visibly reduce the appearance of redness on face.
done Dermatologically tested
done Fragrance FREE
done Paraben FREE
done Octocrylene & Oxybenzone FREE
done Airless Bottle
Directions for use
Apply INRECOV Soothe & Protect SPF 15 to the face, neck and chest as often as necessary throughout the day to hydrate and soothe the skin. Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply every 2 hours if spending time in the sun. Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating. Sun protection measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses. For optimum results use in combination with uniq-white® REVITACTIV Energizing Moisturiser and uniq-white® EVENLITE Radiance Complex.
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed get medical help or contact a poison centre right away.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash or irritation develops and lasts.
- Do not stay too long in the sun, even while using a sunscreen product.
- Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) and retinol that may increase your skin sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.
- Asiatic acid
The green pigment base
- Airless Bottle
Octocrylene & Oxybenzone FREE