Features of the UNIQ-WHITE® system kit
The UNIQ-WHITE® protocol in two stages: treatment in the doctor's office and the home protocol. A complete and effective accompaniment for the treatment of hyperpigmentation of your patients.
The complex formulation of ingredients acts effectively on the different stages of melanogenesis :
- Inhibits tyrosinase enzyme maturation
- Inhibits the transfer of melanosomes to epidermal keratinocytes
- Accelerates the exfoliation of pigmented cells
A unique complex of highly concentrated ingredients, in a tested formulation effective in the treatment of skin hyperpigmentation.
The Combination Peel acts on 3 actions :
- Depigmenting: 4.5% Lactic Acid and 1% Mandelic Acid
- Anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory: 2% salicylic acid
- Exfoliation and cell renewal: 24.5% glycolic acid
The Expert Spot Corrector :
- Decreases tyrosinase: Alpha Arbutin, Glabridine
- Blocks the transfer of melanin to keratinocytes: Niacinamide, Vitamin C
- Accelerates the exfoliation of pigmented cells: Skinperf Complex 2% (Glycolic, Citric and Lactic Acids)
Instructions for use
The UNIQ-WHITE® system protocol is carried out in a doctor's office, with 4 treatments spaced 2 weeks apart between each treatment. In home relay, the patient will have to apply the Expert Spot-Corrector daily every night for 2 months.
Apply 2 ml (2 doses) of Combination Peel to the area to be treated, leave on for 2 minutes and neutralize the peel by rinsing with clean water. Then apply the Expert Spot Concealer in a thick layer. The patient should leave the product on and not rinse for 8 to 12 hours.